Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Headquarters Up Ahead!

Exciting times are fast approaching!

Precious Pink Designs and Co. (Nicole Boudreau & Desserts 'n Skirts) will have a new home as of July 1st!! I've found the perfect work studio loft in the middle of the fashion district! There is a bit of work to be done to the space and July is a busy month for me already so I will probably have the grand opening in August.
I was going to have it in July but I just realized that PPD's birthday is mid August so why not have a birthday/grand opening bash! Keep your eyes peeled, I will keep you all posted here.
If you would like to be on my mailing list please email me at nicole@preciouspinkdesigns.com with the words mailing list in the subject line and you will be added. I only send emails out a few times a year so don't worry, I won't be bombarding you :)

No comments: