Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I've just finished my two yearly London (Ontario) shows! Thanks to all those who came to see me! Until next year... the planning has already begun.
I saw a lot of familiar faces from last years shows, and I truly appreciate the repeat business and hope to only grow from here.


So I wasn't able to bring any of my clothing as I am still waiting on a much delayed fabric order. I'm going to have to try and get used to ordering things FAR in advance. I did have quite a bit of new jewelry that I "premiered" at the London shows and they all got great responses! So I'm very excited to see how they do in the stores.


So much to do this week. I may go to St. Lawrence Market on Friday if the weather holds out. I would like to move into my new studio space this week, but if not this week it will definitely be Monday. As soon as I move in I will post the address so y'all can come and see me! And next week I hope to get a chunk of work done on my website. I know I have a lot of people visiting my website and I know it hasn't been updated in a while. Hold tight, new stuff is coming. :)


Now, off to work!!

No comments: