Monday, June 9, 2008

The Ticking Clock

I'm keeping busy as always. I'm now getting ready for my first big summer show! First weekend in July I will be in London Ontario at Sunfest. If you're in London it is the weekend of July 3-6 in Victoria Park (even if you're not in London... that's where it is). It's a crazy busy music festival with about 200+ vendors and it's a really good time! A crazy 4 days that I'm always glad to see the end of... but always happy to go back the next year.
I'm bringing my skirts this year which means I have a whole lotta work ahead of me. But I'm confident and I'll bring as much as I can make.
I have two more fun printed fabrics coming to me at the end of the month that I'm anxious to turn into skirts!! (I will have about 4 or 5 days to do so....)
Also some new earrings for Precious Pink Designs! Here are photos!


No comments: