Monday, May 31, 2010

Updates

I'm calling this year my "branding year". Focussing on getting the names recognized and out there which is something I should have done a long time ago... all in time right?
So I'll have new business cards very soon. I'm continually working on the NB website. And I'm also getting jewelry tags printed... Re-Vamping it!!!

I'm vamping up my display arrangments for both Precious Pink Designs and Nicole Boudreau. They're both very similar right now as far as display goes and I want them to completely stand out on individual basis'. I'm veeeerrrry excited about my display plan for NB. But I'm not going to tell you about it, I'm just going to show you photos when it's all finally done. Hopefully by July? But who knows really...

Also, you can no longer buy my jewels at the Blue Banana Market as I pulled out today. It was on a rental basis and just wasn't working out. I gave it a 2 and half year shot... good enough I say.

Here is one of my new pendants. I think it's my favorite by far... so far. I feel like I've said that before though... and probably will again.

That's all for now! I look forward to unveiling all the new goodies coming my way!

No comments: