Saturday, May 29, 2010

New Fabric

I received some fabrics the other day that I wasn't supposed to get until july or august so that was an exciting surprise! I immediately started cutting it up! Made some cute skirts and some pretty dresses. Here are photos of the fabric, and coming up with of course be the merchandise. I always forget to take photos of the merchandise while I'm at the shop (where the mannequins are...). I'm still waiting on two more fabrics for spring/summer which I hope come soon and then I will start working on Fall!

Maybe... just maybe... for the first time since I started making clothing, I will be on time for a season. Again, no promises...

Spring should be in stores by end of February (it's now June'ish and I'm still making spring stuff) and Fall should be in by end of August. (I don't think I've ever been ready before November)

How cute are those pink ants!!!


Photos of skirts and dress coming soon.

No comments: