Saturday, January 3, 2009

Welcome to the New Year!

I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday with lots of food, sleep and drink... and then more sleep.

I'm very excited for the new year! But I think I say that every year ;)
I've finally got my computer all hooked up after my recent move (a whole 2 months ago... what?!, I was busy making stuff...) So I will be here, posting new things, more often.

I have decided to add a new catagory to this blog, as I do a lot of baking, I will be posting recipes along with photos of things that I've made. I bake a lot in the winter so I should be able to post fairly frequently!

Having just hooked up my computer I finally got to unload all the photos that I had on my camera, and in this bunch were the photos of the last window that I was featured in at the Fresh Collective with my aprons. It might be one of my favorites!





Happy New Year everyone! I hope that 2009 brings you all things fabulous!

No comments: