Saturday, January 31, 2009

New Fabrics!!!

I love love love getting new supplies!!! I get very excited and inspired and I think it makes me work a little harder...

Which is what I need right now as I seem to not really understand that I only have two months to get ready for the OOAK. I'm not stressed at all. And I really should be. Oh well, I'll live on this cloud for as long as I can.

I got a shipment of new fabrics the other day and another SLEW coming hopefully next week (and another few coming in about a month... I hope).

These ones are for skirts.

And these ones are for aprons!!!
(the aprons can get away with being really cutsy and kitchy)


Now off to work!!

(Me not you)



1 comment:

Bcteagirl said...

Those are all so nice! Especially the tea (hehe) and strawberries. The very top fabric might also look cute on a short apron. You will have such fun with those! :)