Monday, August 23, 2010

Sweet times

I have just returned from a month long trip to New Brunswick... my home land. I fully intended on working a lot while I was there but ended up working a little. So now that I am back I will work like a dog (that's hard right?).

Finishing up my fall stuff for Fresh Collective. It should be in the store by September 2nd.
Finishing up my new jewelry display for the store. I will try my best to get it in the store for the weekend.

My hand is healing nicely. I can do all my work. Can't lift heavy things.

Here are a couple of photos from Home County in London Ontario in July. The stage was directly in front of my booth so I had music all weekend! Love it! Bruce Cockburn performed one night on the main stage. One performer named Kristin Sweetland bought a red and white polka dotted apron and wore it during her performance!! That was fun! I had people coming to me for the next two days because of it. So thank you Kristin!


No comments: