Saturday, August 29, 2009

More Fun Fabrics

Most of these fabrics are for aprons (especially the psychadelic black and crazy ones) but some I loved so much I though I'd try skirts with them, like the beige and camouflage ones... I'll show you later. ;)

I've been slaving away in the studio for the past couple of weeks. Tons of aprons coming out AND I made a dress!! I love my dress. I've only made the sample which is full of mistakes and fixes so I'll show that one off when I've made more. I'm also going to try and make a blouse out of the same idea of the dress. So much to do and get photos of to show you!!!

Also, I've been slacking off on this blog thing. In my mind I would like to post at least 10 times a month. And it's now the 29th so it looks like you're getting hit with 6 posts in about 3 days.
Not a problem. I have things to show you.


See you in 5.

No comments: