Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My Stalkee...

I went out to Niagara Falls last weekend (or the weekend before?)... time flies... and I HAD to go to Anna Olson's bakery! Screw the Falls right? I'm kidding, they're amazing... but, here is the first photo I will post, of me with her, of course, in front of the sweets counter. :)


Of course.

We had the White Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake (3 of them between two of us) and a delicious Creamy Lemon Square. We had one each at the bakery then I got two more for the road but then 30 minutes in the car I realized they probably should be eaten soon.

So we did.
Of course.

Her bakery is in the middle of a vinyard in Niagara on the Lake.
It's really quite amazing. We had our desserts with fresh cherry juice in the backyard overlooking all the vines.

No comments: