Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Headaches this week...

But these headaches are leading to a new and exciting thing!

Our studio space is moving to a new suite! Same building, different floor, different number.
The owners of the building decided to tear down and open up the entire 5th floor... my floor... so they had to find a new place to put us. It's all working out for the best as they are giving us a slightly bigger space AND they're tearing down all the walls inside so that it is one big open space! Something we planned on doing eventually anyway, only now we don't have to pay for it :)

All good!

Except that for the past 2 weeks I've had to walk through a construction site to get to the studio. And all this week it's been going over proposals, signing new leases, getting new cheques written, choosing paint colours, getting all four of us in the space at the same time... and out of the four of us who share this space, it's my phone number they have.

I swear I hear my phone ringing even when it's not.

Anyway our new lease starts on June 15th so we should be moved in by monday!!

End Rant.

No comments: