Saturday, November 8, 2008

It has been a looooong time... sorry.
I have been pretty busy with business and with moving. I'm sneaking some time on a friends computer right now since mine is not set up yet. (actually it's still packed away in a box)... All in time.

What's coming up you ask? Well...
I'm hosting the 6th Annual Shop 'Til You Drop Party at Fire on the Eastside (6 Gloucester Street, two streets north of Wellesley, three doors east of Yonge St.) on Thursday November 20th from 6pm to about midnight. There will be appetizers served and of course there is a bar... for what better way to shop!!

So you should come. And bring all your friends.

I will be there with my jewelry and my aprons (I will have a photo soon I promise). You will also find some fabulous hats by KC's Hats, more jewelry from Belle Boutique, Sea Salts and Bath products and home decor from Selsi Searocks, and of course the lovely Dirty Soap from Soapscum.


Also...


Precious Pink Designs/Desserts 'n Skirts will be featured in the window of Fresh Collective for two weeks starting on November 15th. There will be photos... it's going to be a baking themed window of course!!

What else... I'm at the studio every day during the week now except Tuesdays so feel free to stop by.

Check out all my links to the right to see where PPD can be found.

Hopefully see you on the 20th!

No comments: