Monday, September 1, 2008

Tic Toc Tic Toc

Where does the time go?! It's already the end of summer (unofficially...)

I just got back from a lovely, relaxing holiday back home on the east coast. Had a feast of lobster and a fill of fried clams... mmm. Also A LOT of dessert. I baked a huge and delicious Maple Walnut 3 layer cake that took us 4 tries to finish. Also mmmm.

There will be photos!!

And now, back to business...
I'll be at the Cabbagetown Arts and Crafts festival this coming weekend! I love doing this festival as Cabbagetowners are big supporters of locally made stuff... and that's me. I'll be there saturday and sunday and my booth is located on Winchester St., just on the north side of the park. I hope you can make it!

This week I'm just busy getting ready for the festival with jewelry, and also working on a few skirts for the store (Fresh Collective). I'll be at the studio every day this week! I think this will be my first full time week at the studio! I love it there. I should be buying a chair this week ;) Maybe a radio or something...

No comments: