Friday, February 29, 2008

Spring to Summer

I just booked my spot at the St. Lawrence Market for the summer! I know it seems early as it's an outdoor spot but they go fast and Spring is right around the corner! It's on the north side of Front St. just in front of the north building of the market... at the corner of Jarvis St. for those of you who may not know where the market is. I will be there on Saturdays from 9ish to 4ish :) I can't say that I'll be there for the next two saturdays... I may wait for a bit of a warmer temperature. But I'll definitely post here when I'm ready to go!

Also keeping in mind other shows that I have posted on the list over here to your right -> I will not be at the market when I have other shows that weekend.

Bring on the beautiful weather!!! I am ready!

No comments: